Xorex Corrugated Segment 0.7/55
EESF® Xorex Corrugated Segment 0.7/50 is a low carbon, cold-drawn steel wire designed to reinforce slab on grade concrete and enhance reinforced constructional elements with shrinkage crack control, improve shear resistance, and increase tensile and flexural strengths.
- Industrial floor slabs
- Warehouses, Factories.
- Commercial and Residential S.O.G. and screed flooring.
- Bridge decks, overlays and pavements.
- Concrete Roads, Parking Areas.
- Precast concrete applications and slabs on pile.
- Tunnel, linings and slope stabilizations.
- Mass concrete and composite deck construction.
- Military Purposes
- Prevent cracks due to early-age shrinkage.
- Better cohesion in the fresh concrete.
- Increase flexural strength and shear resistance.
- Improve load capacity and concrete ductility.
- Increase abrasion, fatigue resistance.
- Enhance concrete in its hardened state.
- Provide ultimate performance under intense conditions.
25kg double layered carton bags.